The Museum is open to the public on a regularly scheduled basis and is a 100% Volunteer Organization.
Are you the person we are looking for? We need more help to operate the Woolley House. Volunteers are needed for all of the positions listed below:
- Receptionist: Meet and greet Museum visitors, direct them to the part of the Museum they wish to visit. Help needed for two hours on Thursday evenings once a month. Receptionists are also needed on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 1:00 to 4:00 PM, Thursday Evening from 7:00 to 9:00 PM and the First and Second Sunday of each month, from 1:00 to 4:00 PM.
- Tour guide: Accompany visitors as they view the various exhibits. Answer simple questions.
- Research Librarian: Organizes and oversees the Museum’s historical documents. Creates and manages access to the documents to the public. The Museum needs a librarian for Tuesday or Wednesday afternoon. This position only requires three hours each week. do you have library experience?
- Librarian and library Assistant: Assist visitors in the Research Library.
- Quilters: Join the Museum quilters group and help to produce the annual quilt to be raffled as well as various craft items for sale at the Museum store.
- Communications Assistant: Help the Director of Communications with public relations materials, write for the Newsletter, and assist with visuals presentations.
- Office Assistant: Lend a hand with mailings, filing, sorting Museum materials, organize and filing.
Click here or on the Membership Form below and print out a form to join the Museum today.
BECOME A BUSINESS PARTNER TO SUPPORT THE MUSEUM IN ITS EFFORTS TO PRESERVE, RESTORE AND OPERATE THE EDEN WOOLLEY HOUSE
So many Business owners and Professionals have asked how they can help the Museum that the Business Partnership program has been developed. Click on the Business Partnership Application icon to the left to print out the form. For more information about Business Partnerships and Benefits to your Company, phone 732-531-2136 or email OceanMuseum@yahoo.com